Different Signage Materials we Print on...





Polyvinyl Chloride is a rigid plastic and is our most popular materials. The PVC is great for indoor and outdoor use as it has resistance to cracking.
Our PVC is 1.5mm thick and comes in various sizes:
400 x 180mm, 230 x 300mm, 300 x 450mm, 400 x 600 mm




Corflute is manufactured from 3.3mm corrugated plastic and is very lightweight, yet durable.
It is ideal for short-term outdoor use, especially for temporary locations including construction sites and building sites.
Corflute can also be used indoors.





Aluminium Composite Material is thin aluminium sheets with a polypropylene centre. This is a strong, thick material that is ideal for outdoor signs as it holds well in windy conditions.
Common uses for ACM are entrance, exit, traffic, parking, building, wall or post mounting signs.



Self Adhesive Vinyl (Stickers)

Self adhesive vinyl is flexible and can adhere to virtually any clean, dry surface.
It is well suited to flat or soft curved texture. It is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use as it is resistant to fading.
Self adhesive vinyl is great for signs on pipes, poles, containers, vehicles.





What Size Sign Should You Have?

Signs need to be large enough to be seen without straining the eyes when communicating safety messages to employees and visitors.
To comply with AS/NZS 1319:1994, you must consider the environment, lighting and viewing distance - these factors will also determine the size of the sign required to suit your application.
Use the following diagram as guide to select the correct size of your sign:

To top